Those seeking recovery must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a urine test. There is an intake fee of $75 and rent is $140/week. Rent for the first week will be prorated depending on the day of arrival. ACR is a state funded agency with MDRN with funding through DMBH. Funding for housing is available but not guaranteed. Coffee, creamer, sugar, paper towels, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies are provided by the program.
ACR has important house rules that will help ensure your success in our programs.
- Zero tolerance for any use of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Fighting, stealing, or threats will not be tolerated and will result in automatic dismissal from the program.
- There is a 30-day blackout when a client arrives.
- Client will have to provide at least 2 urinalysis a week.
- It is mandatory that clients attend 2 AA or NA meetings daily. Work, I.O.P. or O.P. does count as 1 meeting.
- All clients will have a chore assigned to them each week.
- Curfew after the blackout period is Sunday - Thursday 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday 12 a.m.
ACR admission intake fee is $75 and weekly rent is $140. We can help with applying for financial assistance.
We accept the following commerical insurances: United Heathcare Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, & Medicare. We are not a participating provider but will verify out of network benefits. If your plan accepts us as a non-par provider, we can bill the insurance on your behalf. Any questions, please ask us for more details.